DataPack Anvil Mod 1.16.5 is a library mod that is useful for generating datapack driven mods in an easier way. The edition consists of many items such as events, data manager, and more.
The mod is ready to facilitate the creation of datapack controlled by mods (mods storing custom data in datapack)
What the product contains
Serializable Block Predicates
There are 2 sessions: DataManagerReloadEvent and DataPackReloadCompletEvent.
DataPack Anvil is a helpful API and Library mod. To learn much more about important moments inside the content, please install Minecraft Forge as soon as possible from now on!
Instructions on installing DataPack Anvil Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded DataPack Anvil Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the DataPack Anvil Mod is already installed.