OpenModsLib Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 brings a library of all of the common codes from OpenBlocks and OpenPeripheral. Get the new release and mine the main function as soon as possible!
It is a library mod. It is a design of the common code from the two mods mentioned above.
It is capable of working almost every time although it’s pretty not smooth in some places in Minecraft.
It’s completely free for you to include the edition in your mod pack.
OpenModsLib is an API and Library mod that needs you to download and install Minecraft Forge as the first step.
Instructions on installing OpenModsLib Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded OpenModsLib Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the OpenModsLib Mod is already installed.