RFTools Storage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 brings various types of storage for you to store items. The mod is a convenient utility for RFTools Base.
You may have known that it is important to have a storage system in Minecraft. It is because you need to store lots of items. Without the storage system, you cannot keep them. Therefore, having different types of storage is a great thing. This is what the Storage mod mentioned above is about. In fact, it is an addon for the RFTools Base. Thanks to the mod, the entire storage takes a small amount of space only. Hence, you will find it very convenient to use, especially when you need to gather lots of items. You don’t need to preserve items in different chests because you can store them in large storage now.
Scrubbing the storage itself is the requirement for you to make storage. Besides, you need to scrub specific disks for the appropriate functioning of the storage. Every disk uncovers various possibilities for storage.
RFTools Storage is a free mod for you to add to any modpacks you like. However, you need to know that it is still in the Alpha stage. Also, the mod is planned to go with other RFTools Addons. It requires having RFTools Base, McJtyLib and Minecraft Forge installed. Give it a try!
Instructions on installing RFTools Storage Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded RFTools Storage Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the RFTools Storage Mod is already installed.