UniDict Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a supportive modification with a handy function. It makes the output of recipes more consistent with each other.
When you join the modded Minecraft game, there will be some modifications bringing resources like Tin, Silver, Copper, etc. However, there is not only one mod adding those resources. Instead, there are plenty of mods adding the same resources. Therefore, you will have lots of the same items even though they come from different mods. CraftTweaker could solve this problem. However, there are many machines as well as resources, so it is quite boring. You will not be able to change everything when you use the CraftTweaker.
To fix the problem above, UniDict was released. This Processing mod aims to systematize the yield of recipes. This does not only for crafting table recipes but also for various machines across some mods. Here are the mods with this mod integrated:
- Advanced Rocketry
- Applied Energistics 2
- Base Metals
- Blood Magic
- Advanced Solar Panels
- Actually Additions
- Draconic Evolution
- Ender IO
- IC2 Classic
- Gadgetry Core
- Gadgetry Machines
- Industrial Foregoing
- Industrial Craft 2
- Kitsu’s ForgeCraft
- Immersive Engineering
- Thermal Expansion
Keep in mind that the UniDict mod does not unite Ore Generation. Besides, if you want to run it in the game, you will have to install Minecraft Forge and WanionLib first.
Instructions on installing UniDict Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded UniDict Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the UniDict Mod is already installed.